INMARSAT FLEET ONE GLOBAL PREPAID 1500 UNITS
Inmarsat Fleet One Global Prepaid SIM Cards Are Designed For Vessels Operating In Coastal & Worldwide Bodies Of Water.
*Service May Also Be Used For Inland Waterway Activities
Fishing, merchant and leisure vessels of any size can now access satellite voice and data services. Get the latest weather forecast, update charts, check your email and call home. It is all possible with fleet one. Specifically designed for recreational sailors and small fishing boat operators. Tailored airtime pricing in key coastal regions to keep cost down. With Fleet One, fishing boat and leisure vessel owners can stay connected without having to worry about cellular coverage or network roaming charges. Uninterrupted access to the internet to download weather reports or navigation charts and check email simultaneous phone calls and SMS texting.
All delivered over the world’s most reliable commercial L-band satellite network using the Inmarsat-4s, with over 99.9% average network availability.Fleet One is specifically designed to meet the low data usage demands of occasional or seasonal users when they move out of VHF or GSM coverage areas. Inmarsat now offers two service plans to put satellite broadband in the reach of any size of commercial or leisure vessel. Data Access for Global Prepaid Plans is available throughout the entire Inmarsat Network Coverage Area.
FOR SMALLER VESSELS, THAT WANT BIG POWER!
Diverse Applications, Easy Installation & Unrivaled Pedigree
Inmarsat Fleet One Global Prepaid SIM Cards are a low-cost entry point to the world of maritime satcom that keeps you connected at all times. It enables reliable voice calling and Internet connectivity on Inmarsat's Fleet One service, which harnesses the power of the established Inmarsat-4 satellite constellation for global coverage. Inmarsat Fleet One enables data connectivity up to 100kbps and voice calling on a single line. Its capabilities offer significant communications functionality for smaller boat and professional vessel owners. Inmarsat Fleet One may be small, but it packs enough power to deliver plenty of bandwidth for email, web browsing, social media, electronic documents/reporting and Machine-to-Machine (M2M) applications.
|Inmarsat Fleet One Global Details:
||Inmarsat Fleet One Global Prepaid Terms:
- Data speeds up to 150Kbps
- Plan pricing and usage will be billed monthly.
- Free '505' Emergency Safety Service
- Average satellite network availability exceeds 99.9%
- Global coverage, operates down to 5 degrees antenna elevation
- Simultaneous phone calls and SMS texting
- With Inmarsat Fleet One Global Plans Included voice minutes may only be used to call cell phones, landlines and Inmarsat satellite phones.
- No Contracts Required
- Units from redeemed vouchers will be added to a subscribers existing balance
- Upon redemption of a voucher, a subscriber's balance expiry date will be the date falling at the end of the balance expirey period from the redemtion of a voucher or the subscribers existing balance expiry date, whichever is later.
- Vouchers must be activated within 90 days of purchase or they will expire..
- When a balance is at 0, no outgoing calls can be made except an emergency call or top up.
- Vouchers have 365 days for redemption / reload.
INCLUDED WITH INMARSAT FLEET ONE GLOBAL PREPAID 1500 UNITS
|1500 Voice Minute Equivalent
|180 Day Validity
USAGE BURN RATE
|1 Megabyte = 5 Voice Minutes
|5 Unit = 1 Megabyte
| 1 Unit = Voice Minute
| $50 activation cost for all new lines of service
MINIMUM CALL DURATION & BILLING INCREMENTS
|Voice = 30 Seconds, 0.5 Units
| Standard IP = 0.23 Units
| Text/SMS = 1 Units
YOU MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR FLEET ONE SERVICE
|Be a vessel solely engaged in fishing, a pleasure yacht or a small vessel of less than 500 GRT.
|Vessels must not be floating, fixed platform or rigs.
|The vessel must have a MMSI number.
|Service is available with an approved Fleet One terminal only.
|Data Access for Coastal Plans is only available in the Home calling areas depicted in blue on the coverage map.
COBHAM SAILOR FLEET ONE MARINE SATELLITE TERMINAL