Globalstar SmartOne Solar Satellite Tracker
Call For Quote +1 (844) 248-0123
The Globalstar SmartOne Solar is a solar-powered, low maintenance, satellite IoT device that provides remote monitoring and tracking delivered in near real-time on one of the fastest satellite networks in the world. By employing the SmartOne Solar, your company can streamline M2M operations, monitor and manage remote assets, deliver redundancy to terrestrial communications networks and help establish a competitive edge in today’s hyper-connected, global marketplace. The SmartOne Solar’s NiMH rechargeable batteries can deliver over 8 years of life, drastically reducing maintenance time and cost for labor and parts. The SmartOne Solar has unparalleled safety/device certifications including ATEX Zone 0, IECEx, CSA22.2 Intrinsically Safe, OSHA Hazard Location Classification of Class 1, UL60079-0, IP69K, HERO, and others to meet the needs of every application.
Features & Benefits
SmartOne Solar's versatility makes it an ideal critical monitoring, tracking, and automated data collection device for countless industries with remote assets that are beyond traditional wireless networks
- Control costs with affordable and scalable satellite service plans
- Additional options for control over message delivery with geofencing capabilities
- Trouble free management for personnel responsible for assets with autonomous and efficient device operation
- Solar-powered, low maintenance device with up to 8 years of battery life and no requirement for external power or antennas
- Improves operational productivity through reliable remote asset performance monitoring, safety/compliance, smart metering and data visibility
Wide range of reporting capabilities including:
|INPUT VOLTAGE||NOTE: Device is not intrinsically safe when any cable is connected.|
|BATTERY TYPE||Built-in rechargeable NiMH batteries (non-replaceable)|
|CERTIFICATIONS & STANDARDS||
- 12 different reporting times
- Interval or 24-hour operation mode
- Alternate reporting schedules
- Low battery message
- Motion Sensor/Vibration parameter and scheduling
- Contact closure parameters
- Diagnostic messages
- Include Speed and Heading data in reported motion messages
SmartOne Solar Service Plans
All Plans Include SPOT My Globalstar Back Office Solution
1 Message per day
|2 Messages per day||$10.95/mo.|
|3 Messages per day||$12.95/mo.|
|6 Messages per day||$15.95/mo.|
|Unlimited Messages per day||$34.95/mo.|
Additional Service Plan Details
- Early termination of the service agreement will require customer to pay an Early Termination Fee in the amount of 100% of the outstanding balance of the contract, plus the full amount of any credits issued during the Term (including promotions).
- Activation Fee of $40 applies.
- 12 month term applies.