Goal Zero Crush Light
Hang it, light it, or crush it the Goal Zero Crush Light is a solar-powered lantern that is designed for convenience. Featuring three light settings and a flickering candle mode for some added ambience.
Crush Light Highlights
The Goal Zero Crush Light assists you bringing some convenience to your lighting while away from home.
- Light it. This collapsible solar powered lantern is a lightweight companion to any adventure with 60 lumens of usable light on high, and a 35 hour runtime on low. The Crush Light also features a soft, candle flicker mode for ambiance.
- Charge it. Just add sun and the Crush Light charges up through its built-in solar panel. In a pinch? It also charges from any USB port via micro USB cable (included).
- Crush it. The Crush Light is as easy to store as it is to use, collapsing to just over half an inch.
- NOTE: Crush Light ships in Demo Mode. To take it out of Demo Mode, press and hold on/off button for 10 - 15 seconds.
Two Ways to Charge the Crush Light
With a couple different ways to charge your Goal Zero Crush Light you can add some convenience to your lighting solution while out and about:
- Recharge the Crush Light from the sun with built-in solar panel.
- Charge from any USB port via micro USB cable (included).
|USB source: 2.5 hours|
|Nomad 7 Plus: 2.5 hours|
|Built-in panel: 20 hours|
|Type: Lithium Polymer|
|Pack Capacity: 1.85Wh (3.7V, 500mAh)|
|Input: USB port (input): 5V, up to 0.5A (2.5W max)|
|Product SKU: 32012|
|Weight: 3.2 oz (91 g)|
|Dimensions: Open: 4.95 x 4.95 x 3.9 in (125 x 125 x 100 mm)|
|Closed: 4.95 x 4.95 x .6 in (125 x 125 x 15 mm)|
|Full Bright, 4 Lights: 60 Lumens, 3000 K|
|High power: 3 hours|
|Medium power: 6 hours|
|Low power: 35 hours|
|Candle light: 3.5 hours|