Goal Zero Crush Light Chroma
Hang it, light it, or crush it the Goal Zero Crush Light Chroma is a solar-powered lantern that is designed for convenience. Featuring three light settings and a flickering candle mode for some added ambience. Also, with the Chroma version you can add some style to your outdoor lighting as well.
Crush Light Chroma Highlights
This collapsible solar powered lantern is a lightweight companion to any adventure with 60 lumens of usable light on high, and a 35 hour runtime on low. It also features a soft candle flicker mode for ambiance.
With six different color modes and a multi-color fade, you can turn any campsite into a party.
- Charge it. Just add sun and the Crush Light charges up through its built-in solar panel. In a pinch? It also charges from any USB port via micro USB cable (included).
- Crush it. The Crush Light is as easy to store as it is to use, collapsing to just over half an inch.
- NOTE: Crush Light Chroma ships in Demo Mode. To take it out of Demo Mode, press and hold on/off button for 10 - 15 seconds.
Two Ways to Charge the Crush Light Chroma
With a couple different ways to charge your Goal Zero Crush Light Chroma you can have add some convenience to your lighting solution while out and about:
- Recharge the Crush Light Chroma from the sun with built-in solar panel.
- Charge from any USB port via micro USB cable (included).
|USB source: 2.5 hours|
|Nomad 7 Plus: 2.5 hours|
|Built-in panel: 20 hours|
|Type: Lithium Polymer|
|Pack Capacity: 1.85Wh (3.7V, 500mAh)|
|Input: USB port (input): 5V, up to 0.5A (2.5W max)|
|Product SKU: 32012|
|Weight: 3.2 oz (91 g)|
|Dimensions: Open: 4.95 x 4.95 x 3.9 in (125 x 125 x 100 mm)|
|Closed: 4.95 x 4.95 x .6 in (125 x 125 x 15 mm)|
|Full Bright, 4 Lights: 60 Lumens, 3000 K|
|High power: 3 hours|
|Medium power: 6 hours|
|Low power: 35 hours|
|Candle light: 3.5 hours|