Goal Zero Switch 10 Multi Tool Kit
Discontinued - Reached End of Life January 15, 2019
The Goal Zero Switch 10 Multi Tool Kit is a phone charger, a flashlight; and the only all-in-one power solution for your pack. It can quick charge phones, POV cameras, and other USB-powered gear, then switch on a flashlight for bright light anywhere, or a fan to cool off. It’s solar-ready and features a replacement, rechargeable battery that powers up from any USB. This simple and elegant device brings an added convenience to the charging of some of your favorite devices that you utilize on a daily basis.
Switch 10 Multi Tool Kit Features
- Replaceable Lithium Ion Battery Replaceable (3,000mAh/11Wh) lightweight, high power density battery. Instant-on technology for easy, plug-and-play power. LED battery level indicator and pass-through capability.
- Quick Charge USB Port Intelligent Charging for any USB-powered device. (1.5A Output) Delivers smart power without overcharging or discharging.
- Device Specific Cables USB & Micro USB tangle-free charging for phones and tablets. Certified cables for efficient charging.
- Solar Ready Built-in charging tip. No extra cable to lose. Charge up in 4 hours from any USB port – in 4 hours of full sun from the Nomad 7 Solar Panel
- Switch Flashlight (110 Lumens) Wide angle for lighting up the trail or piercing the darkness.
- Switch Fan Lightweight, quiet, breezy. Attachable fan for a personal cooling system wherever you go.
Switch 10 Multi Tool Kit Powering
There Are Two Ways to Charge Your Switch 10 Recharger
The Switch 10 can be charged by connecting a compatible solar panel. The Nomad 7 can recharge it in about 4 hours.
The Switch 10 can be recharged from a USB Source in about 4 hours.
Switch 10 Recharger Powers Your Device By
Quick Charge USB Port (1.5A Output) Intelligent charging for any USB-powered device. Delivers smart power without overcharging or discharging.
How Long Will It Take to Charge Your Device From goal Zero Power Packs
It takes the same amount of time to charge your device from a Goal Zero power pack as it does from the wall.
|Nomad 7 Solar Panel: 4-6 Hours|
|USB Source: 4 Hours|
|Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC|
|Cell Type: 18650 by LG chem/Samsung|
|Cell Capacity: 11.1Wh (3.7V, 3000mAh)|
|Lifecycles: hundreds of cycles|
|Shelf-life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months|
|Management system: Charging and low-battery protection built-in|
|USB port (output): 5V, up to 1.5A (7.5W max), regulated|
|USB port (input): 5V, up to 1A (5W max)|
|Weight: 4 oz (113 g)|
|Dimensions: 4.5 x 1 x 1 in (11.4 x 2.5 x 2.5 cm)|
|Operating usage temp.: 32-140 F (0-40 C)|
|Nomad 7||Nomad 13||Nomad 20|
|Switch 8||4-8 Hours||4 Hours||4 Hours|
|Flip 10||2.5-5 Hours||2.5 Hours||2.5 Hours|
|Switch 10||4-8 Hours||4 Hours||4 Hours|
|Guide 10 Plus||3-6 Hours||2.5-5 Hours||2.5-5 Hours|
|Venture 30||8-16 Hours||6-12 Hours||5-6 Hours|
|Sherpa 50||Not Recommended||8-16 Hours||6-12 Hours|
|Sherpa 100||Not Recommended||15-30 Hours||10-20 Hours|
|Escape 150||Not Recommended||26-52 Hours||17-34 Hours|
|Yeti 150||Not Recommended||26-52 Hours||17-34 Hours|
|Yeti 400||Not Recommended||Not Recommended||40-80 Hours|
|Yeti 1250||Not Recommended||Not Recommended||Not Recommended|
|Boulder 15||Boulder 30
|Switch 8||Not Compatible||Not Compatible||Not Compatible|
|Flip 10||2.5 Hours||Not Compatible||Not Compatible|
|Switch 10||4 Hours||Not Compatible||Not Compatible|
|Guide 10 Plus||Not Compatible||Not Compatible||Not Compatible|
|Venture 30||7-15 Hours||Not Compatible||Not Compatible|
|Sherpa 50||8-16 Hours||4-8 Hours||1-3 Hours|
|Sherpa 100||13-26 Hours||7-14 Hours||3-6 Hours|
|Escape 150||22-44 Hours||11-22 Hours||Not Compatible|
|Yeti 150||22-44 Hours||11-22 Hours||3-6 Hours|
|Yeti 400||53-106 Hours||26-52 Hours||9-18 Hours|
|Yeti 1250||Not Recommended||80-160 Hours||27-54 Hours|