Venture 30 Solar Kit
The Goal Zero Venture 30 Solar Kit is the most rugged, durable, weatherproof phone and tablet recharger on the market, no rubber plugs needed. Charge up from USB or included solar panel. The Venture 30 packs the power you need to keep those small devices, cameras, and tablets charged no matter the elements while you are away from a power source. With an IPX6 weatherproof rating and 7800mAh the Venture will keep everything running smoothly. It brings the convenience of solar power to the charging of some of your personal devices that you use on a daily basis.
Venture 30 Solar Kit Features
- Built-in Micro USB Tip Tangle-free charging for phones and tablets. Certified cables for efficient charging.
- Solar Ready™ Built-in Charging Tip. No extra cables to lose. Charge up in 4 hours from USB – in 9 hours of full sun from the Nomad 7.
- Waterproof in Use Dunk it, spray it, use it in the rain. Power that handles whatever Mother Nature can throw at you. No rubber plugs needed.
- 30 Wh, 7,800mAh Power Pack Power phones (2-3x), tablets (1x) and more. Lightweight and packable from the airport to the trail.
- High-speed USB 4.8A across dual ports Two high-speed ports capable of dishing out the fastest charge possible, at the same time. Power two devices at once or share with a buddy. Integrated Flood Charge optimizes your charging time.
Venture 30 Solar Kit Charging
There Are Two Ways to Charge Your Venture 30 Recharger
The Venture 30 can be charged by connecting a compatible solar panel. The Nomad 7 can recharge it in about 9 hours.
The Venture 30 can be recharged from a 2A USB Source in about 5 hours.
Venture 30 Solar Kit Powering
Venture 30 Solar Kit Powers Your Device By
Two high-speed ports (4.8A) capable of dishing out the fastest charge possible, at the same time. Power two devices at once or share with a buddy. Integrated Flood Charge optimizes your charging time.
How Long Will it Take to Charge Your Device By Goal Zero Power Packs
It takes the same amount of time to charge your device from a Goal Zero power pack as it does from the wall.
|Nomad 7 Solar Panel: 8-16 hours|
|Nomad 13 Solar Panel: 6-12 hours|
|Nomad 20 Solar Panel: 5-6 Hours|
|2A USB Source: 5 Hours|
|Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC|
|Cell Type: 18650 by LG chem/Samsung|
|Cell Capacity: 29Wh (3.7V, 7800mAh)|
|Lifecycles: hundreds of cycles|
|Shelf-life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months|
|Management system: Charging and low-battery protection built-in|
|USB port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated|
|USB-micro port (input): 5V, up to 2.1A (10.5W max)|
|IP Rating: IPX6|
|Weight: 8.8 oz (250 g)|
|Dimensions: 4.5 x 3.25 x 1 in (11.4 x 8.25 x 2.5 cm)|
|Operating usage temp.: -4-140 F (0-40 C)|