Iridium 30 Day Prepaid Validity Extension Voucher
The Iridium 30 Day Prepaid Validity Extension adds 30 Days of Additional Airtime to Active Prepaid Global Cards. The 30 Day extension adds 30 days to standard Iridium Global Prepaid SIMs only and does not add any minutes or airtime. If you have a large bundle of airtime on your Iridium prepaid SIM you can extend the expiration of those minutes with the Iridium 30 Day Prepaid. Multiple extensions can be purchased up to a max of 24, or two years time. With the Iridium 30 Day Prepaid Extension, you get an added convenience to an already long line of convenient devices, equipment, and services from Iridium.
- This voucher adds 50 minutes only to an already active Iridium Prepaid Global SIM Card
NOT Valid on Regional Prepaid SIM Cards
- Africa, MENA, Latin America, Southern Cross, Northern Lights
- NOT Valid on 222, 300 and 750 Minute Prepaid SIM Cards
- Perfect for use when you have plenty of time on your expiration date and just need more minutes
- Does NOT Add Minutes to SIM Card
You Can add multiples of the 30 Day Extension to the same SIM
- Example: Purchasing three(3) 30 Day Extensions will add 120 Days total to the SIM
- No monthly access charges
- Two-stage dialing service enabled
- Voicemail included
- Add airtime and/or extend validity before expiration date (except 750 Min)
- Extended SIM Cards roll-over remaining airtime before expiration (except 750 Min)
- Cards and airtime can remain active for up to 24 months (except 750 Min)
- All Prepaid 50 Minute SIM Vouchers are added to a currently Active SIM at time of purchase unless noted otherwise
Iridium 30 Day Prepaid Validity Extension Voucher Terms and Conditions
Reload orders of the Iridium 30 Day Prepaid Validity Extension Voucher must be placed at least 3 business days prior to expiration. Reloads are processed Monday through Friday. Any reload ordered after 6 PM Pacific Time may not be processed until the next business day. Call for Expedited SIM Validity Extension: +1 (844) 248-0123. You can add minutes to your prepaid balance and extend the validity period of your total minutes on the Global prepaid cards – Except 750,300,222 Minutes Specialty Cards.
- Cards must be replenished prior to expiration date in order to retain unused minutes
- Cards may be replenished after the 90 days to retain Iridium phone number. Unused minutes will be lost
- Cards that are not replenished within 90 days of their expiration can no longer be used
- Prepaid Airtime will roll-over for up to three 3 years – the oldest airtime is deducted from the SIM first
- 2:00 PM Pacific Time on any business day for last minute reload orders
- Calls made to another satellite network such as Inmarsat, Globalstar, Thuraya are debited at a higher rate than a standard Iridium-to-Land line call
- Validity period of the reload starts when card is replenished
- Prepaid airtime is non-refundable
- Prices are subject to change without notice
- Prices do not include any applicable taxes
- If you run out of your prepaid minutes on your sim card, it may take a 24-48 hours to reload you card
About Iridium Prepaid Reloads
Iridium Prepaid Reloads are for existing Apollo prepaid customers. They allow you to add minutes to your prepaid balance and extend the validity period of your total minutes (old and new). You need to know either your Iridium phone number or your Iridium SIM card number to order Iridium Prepaid Reloads. If you do not know this information, please call us at +1 (844) 248-0123 so we can look up your account.
- Calls are debited in 20-second increments
When making Iridium-to-Iridium voice calls, calls are debited at half the rate of an Iridium-to-Landline call
- Example: If a user were to exclusively make Iridium-to-Iridium calls, a 500-minute plan would actually produce 1000 minutes (2X the minutes) for the satellite user
- Unused minutes are forfeited upon expiration
- Card is permanently deactivated 90 days after expiry if not recharged
- Expiry dates are cumulative up to 2 years
- Outgoing SMS (i.e. text messaging) are debited in 20-second increments, for qualifying prepaid plans
- FREE Services: Voicemail, Call Forwarding, Call Barring and Incoming SMS
- Remaining minutes are announced before each call made
- To query minutes: Use toll-free number 2888 from Iridium satellite phone
|Validity||THIS IS ONLY AN EXTENSION.
Does NOT Add Minutes to SIM Card.
* The SIM card will be permanently deactivated 90 days after expiry of minutes if it is not recharged or extra minutes are not added to the SIM card.
|Per Day Rate||$1.67 / Day|
- No Activation Charge
- No fee for replenishment
- No credit checks or deposits required