IsatHub Enterprise Monthly iSavi Postpaid Service
IsatHub Enterprise Monthly iSavi Postpaid Service is for use in the Inmarsat IsatHub iSavi Terminal
Imagine a world where you use your phone or tablet seamlessly to talk, text, access the internet and your apps, independently of cellular and fixed networks. Well that world is here with IsatHub, our global smart device connectivity service. So now you can remain productive by having a constant line back to the office and stay in touch with your friends and family wherever you go. The IsatHub Enterprise Monthly iSavi Postpaid Service can get you connected on Inmarsat’s Network.
Internet Connectivity – IsatHub Enterprise Monthly iSavi Postpaid Service
Isavi / IsatHub Internet speeds are comparable to cellular networks at up to 384 Kbps download, and 240 Kbps upload. There are no LAN ports on the IsatHub and connection is only through wireless (802.11 b/g/n). Connecting your smart device, tablet or laptop is as easy as connecting to any WiFi hotspot. The IsatHub Control App is used to initiate an Internet data session. Once a data session has been started, any device (with the WiFi password) may simply connect to the hotspot for full connectivity. You can check your session usage (in Megabytes) with the iSavi App.
Voice Calling – IsatHub Enterprise Monthly iSavi Postpaid Service
The IsatHub Voice App gives your smartphone satellite phone number to make or receive calls from anyone. Here is information on making and receiving calls over the IsatHub network. You can have multiple phones connected to the IsatHub (all with the same phone number), but only one phone can be in use at any time. You can also give your phone a local phone number so anyone can call you without paying for an international call. Also with Ground Control’s, voice service for the IsatHub uses no data, so you’re only charged the per-minute phone rate, and only for outgoing calls since incoming calls are free.
Additional Service Package Details
Unused monthly plan Megabytes do not rollover to the following month.
- Which occurs on the 1st day of the month.
- Service may be pro-rated the first month.
- IsatHub speeds are shared using low-priorty routing.
- If speed is required, consider BGAN service plans with BGAN terminals.
- Prepaid plans can be set up to suspend at prepaid level, or go into overage pricing.
TopUp is the process of adding more Voice Minutes or Megabytes to your SIM cards when running low.
- A Top-Up may reset your valid PrePaid period from the date of the TopUp.
Accounts auto-suspend if usage is significantly over monthly or prepaid plan levels.
- Please purchase higher level plan if needed.
A credit card is required with monthly and prepaid plans that may go into overage rates.
- Card will be billed after a significant amount of usage.
- Or after any set deposit/retainer is exhausted.
The IsatHub Phone App assigns your smartphone a satellite phone number that can be used for making/receiving calls.
- Those calling your cell number will NOT be able to reach you when out of cellular coverage.
- While Incoming calls are free, the calling parties are charged by their phone provider at satellite telephone rates.
- Phone rates are TO any standard landline (PSTN) or cellphone worldwide.
- Incoming calls & SMS are free.
- IsatHub monthly service billing period renews on the 1st of the month.
- Public – Static IP addresses are available for the IsatHub.
What Makes The iSavi / IsatHub Work?
IsatHub / iSavi operates over the Inmarsat-4 (I-4) satellite and ground network, which operates globally, except for extreme polar regions, at an average availability of 99.9 per cent. The service is accessed via a control and voice app downloaded onto a smartphone or tablet. These apps connect to the I-4 network via a satellite terminal that has been type approved to work over Inmarsat’s network.
SMS Texting – IsatHub Bare Bones Monthly iSavi Postpaid Service
Existing SMS texting Apps like iMessage on the iPhone operate over the IsatHub connection. SMS texting is normally $0.50 per outgoing text (on monthly plans), and free incoming texts with all plans. The IsatHub Voice App also includes its own SMS messaging tool. You can send a free SMS message to your IsatHub.
Additional Calling Rates – IsatHub Bare Bones Monthly iSavi Postpaid Service
- Inmarsat BGAN FBB or IsatPhone: $0.99
- Other Satellite Networks: $10.00/min (Iridium, Thuraya, etc.)
Applications – Email – File Attachments = No Problem
Since all Apps on your smart device or laptop can connect to the Internet through the iSavi, simply use everything normally as you would with any WiFi hotspot. There is no need to change any settings on any application you currently use such as email programs.
IsatHub Boat Ocean Operation / IsatHub Open Ocean Usage
We cannot guarantee the iSavi/IsatHub will connect every time on the open ocean, our clients are having success connecting if the boat is traveling in a straight line… which is what most barges and cruise ships do.
Simple To Use
The IsatHub service is accessed from your iPhone, iPad and/or iPod touch or Android device through the control app. This provides set-up assistance and gives you full control over access to the service as well as visibility of data usage from each device sharing the IsatHub connection. The voice app enables you to use your smart device to send and receive voice calls via IsatHub’s dedicated high-quality voice line, as well as text messages, even if your device is for WiFi use only.
- 12 Month Service Contract
All plans auto-renew unless notified by customer in accordance with the 30 day cancellation policy.
- Final month charged in full regardless of requested cancellation date.
- $200 Deposit may be required for some accounts.
- Initial SIM Card Monthly Fee is pro-rated based upon the number of days active in first month.
- Unused allowance does NOT carry over month-to-month.
- Included megabytes do NOT roll-over.
- All IsatHub Access Fees are billed one month in advance. Overages are invoiced monthly in arrears.
- Billing Increments: Data = 1.0 MB, Voice = 1 Min, SMS= Per Message
- Activation upon receipt unless requested otherwise. Allow 24-48 hrs for activation.