RedPort XTracker GS
RedPort XTracker GS allows you to track your assets and vessels anywhere within the expansive Globalstar Simplex coverage area. With a handy online tracking platoform and a private, dedicated tracking account for one or many tracked vessels, you can easily track your ships or assets in real-time. Powering can be done over Ethernet or via a 6V external battery.
The RedPort XTracker GS is enclosed in a 7-inch watertight dome that has been proven to withstand extreme cold and heat. Power over Ethernet means that long lines of cable can be run without losing quality or increasing cable size. The GS is installed quickly and easily on a standard 1″ threaded antenna mount.
Up to 10 Years of Battery Life
The XTracker GS can be powered in one of two ways: either by connecting the unit directly to a powering bank on board, or by wiring the unit to a standalone long-life battery (purchased separately). Depending on the type of battery being used, it can also last as long as 10 years without changing the battery or needing any kind of upkeep.
|Dimensions||12 x 10 x 12 in|
RedPort Tracking: Everything You Need for Web-Based Tracking
Tracking for the XTracker is provided through RedPort Tracking and consists of a detailed, robust online tracking interface that provides:
- Real-time Position and Tracking
- Longitude and latitude info
- Emergency alarm/ SOS/Movement alarm/ Overspeed alarm/ Border crossing alert.
- Geo-fence alarm
- Course and Speed (on web-based tracking site)
- Web-based tracking or mobile-phone-based tracking
- Central Monitoring system (web-base)
- History of tracking movements
- Ability to track hundreds of vessels or assets on one web-based monitoring system
Expected Battery Life:
- 6V, 14Ah = 3 months at 5 min intervals, with 24/7 tracking
- 6V, 14Ah = 10 months at 5 min intervals, with 8 hours a day of tracking
- 6V, 14Ah = 2.5 years at 60 min intervals, with 24.7 tracking
- 6V, 14Ah = 7.5 years at 60 min intervals, with 8 hours a day of tracking
Waterproof: Waterproof up to a depth of 1m or for up to 30 min
Operating Temp: -22 F to 158 F (-30 C to 70 C)
Operating Alt: -328 ft to 21,320 ft (-100 m to 6,500 m)
Speed Warning: Accuracy degrades after 700mph (Mach 1)
Height: 7.28 in Dia (185mm)
Width: 7.08 in High (180mm)
Weight: 4 Lbs (1.81 kg)
Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g
Certifications: FCC, CE, RoHS