WW-3 Res-Q Whistle Emergency Device
Developed to locate overboard persons, the WW-3 Res-Q Whistle issues a shrill dual tone, up to 100 decibels, that is audible over great distances. The unique, flat design keeps it from holding water, and the 31.5 inch (80 cm) lanyard attaches to the life jackets, rafts, and foul weather gear.
- Gets attention!
- Loud, shrill, dual tone audible from great distance
- Unique flat design prevents holding water
- Meets USCG requirements
- Aids in land or sea rescues
- Use on life jackets, vests, foul weather gear, ring buoys, rafts, keychains, etc.
- Complete with 31.5 inch (80 cm) lanyard
|Product Number||2228 WW-3 Carded; 2227 WW-3 Bulk|
|Size||1 x 2 x .25” (2.5 x 5 x 6 cm)|
|Weight||1.4 oz (40 g)|