Shipping, Returns & Exchanges Policy
Thank you for shopping at Apollo Satellite Communications.
To serve you better, Apollo Satellite Communications will begin to process your order immediately when you click the Submit Order Button.
1. Our Products
- Although we have made every effort to display the colors accurately, the images of the Products on our site are for illustrative purposes only.
- We cannot guarantee that your computer’s display of the colors accurately reflects the color of the Products, your Products may vary slightly from those images.
2. Processing Guidelines
- All Products on the site are subject to availability and payment being received before your order is processed.
- Apollo Satellite Communications will contact you if the Products you have ordered are out of stock, or if additional identification is needed for credit card verification.
- We primarily ship to addresses located within the United States, and to most countries in the world, except those when an embargo has been imposed.
- When you place your order, you will get an approximate delivery time based on the availability of your items and order processing time. Depending on your region, shipping charges and delivery date estimates will appear on the order page.
- In addition to the shipping charges, you will be required to pay a $2.95 handling fee for each order shipped with USPS.
- Please note that the delivery dates stated on your order page are approximate and for guidance purposes only. Actual delivery dates may vary.
4. International shipping and costs
- We aim to deliver United States based orders within 5 working days, and all international based orders within 14-28 working days, of your order being processed.
- Please note that International shipping charges do not include taxes or duties; please contact your local customs office to request details of these charges. We are unable to change your delivery address once an order has been dispatched.
5. International shipping policies
- If you order products from our site for delivery to an international destination, your order may be subject to import duties and taxes once a shipment reaches your country.
- You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes; Apollo Satellite Communications has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. International orders may be subject to customs clearance procedures, which may cause delays beyond original delivery estimates.
- When ordering from Apollo Satellite Communications, you are considered the “importer of record” and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods. We will not be liable or responsible if you break any such law.
- You are required to inspect the delivered Products once you receive you order and ensure that the Products are in “as expected” condition.
- In the event they are not in an “as expected” condition, please Contact Us as soon as possible, with all necessary information, including photographic proof.
7. Returns and Exchanges
- We accept returns on most Products within 14 days of receipt, for Products that HAVE NOT BEEN OPENED, USED or ALTERED, and with ALL tags and/or stickers attached AND accompanied with original Sale Receipts.
- All Product returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee based on the Product’s value.
- If the item is not returned in the same condition that it was mailed, we may charge you up to 50% of the items value.
- Apollo Satellite is not obligated to pay for return shipping or refund original shipping for discretionary returns.
- All exchange notices must be received to our office within 14 days of receiving your order. We will do our best to fulfill your exchange request.
- If your desired replacement item is no longer available we will help you find another item you like, or process a refund if the item falls within our return policy.
7.3 Returns Procedure
- If you want to return or exchange any Product(s), you must take reasonable care of the Product(s) and they should be returned unopened, unused and in their original condition from the original delivery address. We recommend that you ask the shipping carrier for proof of posting and insure the return shipment, as you are under a duty to take reasonable care of the goods and will be liable for damage to them until we receive them at our warehouse.
- In case of dispute, we also recommend you retain proof of sending. Without this, we cannot process an exchange if we do not receive the returned items. Please Contact Us so we may provide you with a Return Address.
- All returns must be received by our office within 30 days of receiving your order. Please choose your shipping method accordingly. You are responsible for all costs incurred in returning the item to us.
- For Returns, we will be able to process your refund (less a 20% restocking fee) within 14 days of us receiving the returned Product. Refunds will be issued through the original method of payment. Please not that original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- For Exchanges, we will ship to you the desired Product, within 14 days of us receiving the returned Product, as per our Shipping policy.
8. Shipping Errors / Damaged Products
- At Apollo Satellite Communications, we are committed to selling only high-quality Products. To that end, we employ several quality checks before a Product is shipped.
- If you have received a wrong or damaged Product, please Contact Us within 14 days of receiving the order to be eligible for a free exchange with a free replacement Product or full refund.
- In the case of a refund, we will be able to issue your refund within 14 days of us receiving the damaged or defective Product. Refunds will be issued through the original method of payment.
- For Replacements, we will ship to you a new replacement Product, within 14 days of us receiving the damaged or defective Product, as per our Shipping policy.
9. Events outside our control
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations if caused by events outside our reasonable control, including (but not restricted to) fire, flood, severe weather, explosion, war, act of terrorism, industrial dispute, or acts of local or central Government or other competent authorities. If you are sending the item within the United States and the order is valued at $100 or more, insure the shipment for the value of the merchandise and ship your return with a signature shipping service. Items valued over $35 must be returned to the seller with a trackable shipping service. For items below $35, we suggest USPS delivery confirmation service. If a package doesn’t arrive and you don’t use a trackable method to return or if you refuse the shipment as a method of return, we may not be able to cover your lost or damaged shipment.
10. Entire agreement
These terms and conditions and other notices elsewhere on our website contain the whole agreement between us and you relating to the supply of Products.
11. Contact Us
If you have any questions concerning our Shipping and Returns Policy, please feel free to Contact Us.