ASE DK075 Docking Station
ASE’s entire line of Iridium docking stations overcomes the failure of satellite phones—Their inability to work inside a building, a vehicle, or a vessel.
The ASE DK075 Docking Station is a refined docking station for the Iridium 9555 Phone/Handset. Elegant in its appearance it is often chosen for companies’ executive’s offices or the bridge on a sophisticated yacht but finds its way easily installed in a remote control room. The Docking Station is singular and powerful in its use and function. No-to-low maintenance, the DK075 works immediately out of the box–no immediate firmware upgrades necessary, keeping the operating costs to a minimum. It is most likely that the need to reinstall the stable firmware of the Docking Station will never occur.
The DK075 performs extremely well at bringing the Iridium network inside your building and connecting to any RJ11 analog (analog) phone. The Iridium 9555 sits comfortably and neatly into the DK075 connecting to the gold antenna connector then routed to a TNC connector for your coax cable to make its way to the antenna. There is a very positive rotating lock that mechanically captures the 9555 Phone securely and provides robust electrical connections to the phone’s base connector. This connection keeps the Iridium 9555 fully charged for use anytime inside the building, or in those instances where the staff is leaving the building to grab the phone out of the docking station and remain connected anywhere on earth.
For the more technically curious, the USB connector is “Pass-through” allowing you to externally connect to a “back-up” email service or other specialized applications without any hindrances. See our antenna offerings of passive antennas, or powered (active) antennas that pair perfectly with the DK075.
- Connection to any RJ11 Analog Phone
- Secure Rotational Capture Mechanism
- Charges the Iridium 9555 to full at all times
- Bright, Large Diagnostic Indicators
- Pass-through USB Connector to 9555 Phone
- Stable Firmware-Minimal (or no) Upgrades needed
- Use with Passive or Active Antennas (check cable distance)
- Can be programmed for “Health” monitoring
Who Is This For?
- Energy Grid Managers
- Finance Organizations
- Hospital Continuity Coordinators
- Multi-National Manufacturers
- Oil and Gas Companies
- Pipeline Managers
- First Responders
- Remote Organizations
- Police and Firefighters
- Governments-Local and National
- Maritime Vessels
- Weight: 6lbs
- Dimensions: 16 × 14 × 8 in
- Communications Provider: Iridium
- Product Application: Maritime, Personal Security
- Compatible Products: Iridium 9555
- Mobility: Installed
- Handset Options: With Handset, Without Handset