Antcom Iridium Suction Cup Glass Mount Antenna
It can be mounted using the optional magnet on the bottom or the suction cup on the top for glass. It was developed for use on an aircraft’s windscreen, but since it was engineered so versatile Iridium users find it useful in various other situations as well. This Iridium antenna is hermetically sealed, making it perfect for applications in harsh environments. Its versatility, compact size, and attractive price make it a popular choice among Iridium users.
The Antcom Iridium Suction Cup Glass Mount Antenna provides flexible mounting options.
Click Here for the optional attached 16 feet of cable version
This antenna must be used with the corresponding Antenna Adapter for the particular model of phone (sold separately).
|Dimensions||4 x 4 x 4 in|
|Primary Features||More than one option for mounting
Passive Iridium Antenna
- Compatible with Iridium Extreme, 9500, 9505, 9505A and 9555 satellite phones
- Diameter: 2.60″ (66.04 mm)
- Height: .690″ (17.53 mm)
- Cable length: 16′ (4.87 meters)
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy Base, Composite Radome
- Durability: Impact, abrasion, UV, solvent and Skydrol resistant
- Operating temperature: -67°F to 185°F (-55°C to 85°C)