NAL Dual Iridium & GPS Antenna - SAF7352-IG
If you're looking for a small, inexpensive antenna that will work with the NAL Research's A3LA and 9601 satellite modems and trackers, look no further than the Iridium GO Antenna Adapter Cable WAAC1301! This great little antenna provides continuous coverage from 1610.0 to 1626.5 MHz specifically for the Iridium network and 1575.42±13 MHz (L1) for the GPS. So whether you're an adventurer looking to stay connected in the most remote areas or you need a reliable backup antenna for your business, this is the perfect solution!
NAL Research's A3LA and 960x series satellite modems and trackers are compatible with the SAF7352-IG dual Iridium/GPS antenna.
The NAL Dual Iridium and GPS Antenna - SAF7352-IG is a low-cost piece of equipment that is designed to enhance the functionality of your existing equipment. As a convenience, it adds to an already convenient line of equipment, devices, and services.
Who is NAL Research Corporation?
At NAL Research, based in Virginia, the company designs and manufactures advanced Iridium-based communication systems for the defense, research, and commercial industries. In addition to asset tracking and recovery, NAL Research's products also cover remote sensing, ground and airborne control, and command and control. NAL develops, manufactures, and supports cutting-edge satellite modems and tracking devices.
To meet the needs of the defense, research, and commercial sectors, NAL Research Corporation manufactures and sells Iridium-based satellite modems, tracking terminals, and handsets, as well as world-class Assured PNT devices. Asset tracking, search and rescue, remote sensing, and command and control of ground, maritime, and airborne platforms are just a few of the many ways our products are put to use every day around the world. For the development and integration of cutting-edge A-PNT and Iridium based communication concepts, NAL's outstanding internal engineering and product development capabilities are sought after by our customers. Our product offerings are constantly evolving and expanding to drive the leading edge of capability for our customers.
|Weight||56g (2oz) - without cables
|Device Dimensions||6.96cm (2.74") L x 4.34cm (1.71") W x 1.14cm (0.45") H|
|Device Weight||2oz (.125 pounds) – Without Cables|
|Connector||SMA Male with 36" Cables|
|Ground Plane||Minimum of 2" from all edges|
|Operating Temperature||–40ºC (–40ºF) to +85ºC (185ºF )|
|Operating Altitude||20,000 Feet|
|Vibration||> 30 G's|
|Frequency Range (Iridium)||1575.42 ±13 MHz (L1)|
|Axial Ratio (Iridium)||2 dB|
|VSWR (Iridium)||Less that 1.5 : 1|
|Frequency (GPS)||1575.42±13 MHz (L1)|
|LNA Gain (GPS)||30 dB|
|Voltage/Current||20mA at 5VDC|
Dimensions/Weight – Download/View CAD Drawings – Click Here
- Mechanical Dimensions: 2.74” L x 1.71” W x 0.45” H (6.96 cm x 4.34 cm x 1.14 cm)
- Weight: 2.0 oz. without cable
- Color: Lusterless Black
Connector: Iridium–SMA Male w/ 36” Cable GPS–SMA Male w/ 36” Cable
- (Option: SMA, TNC, TNC Bulkhead, N, N Bulkhead, MCX, MMCX or Longer Cables)
- Material: Aluminum Base
Ground Plane: Requires horizontal, relatively flat, metallic mounting surface
- Minimum of 2” from all edges, centered for optimal performance
- Operating Temperature: –40ºF to +185ºF (–40ºC to +85ºC)
- Operating Altitude: 20,000 ft (6 km)
- Vibration: > 30 G’s
Electrical for Iridium Antenna
- Frequency: 1610.0 to 1626.5 MHz
- Radiation Pattern: Hemispherical
- Polarization: Right Hand Circular
- VSWR: Less than 1.5 : 1
Gain Free Space (dB):
- 90º Zenith +5.0
- 10º Elevation –2.5
- 20º Elevation –0.5
- 30º Elevation +1.0
- 60º to 90º Elevation > +2.7
- Axial Ratio: 2 dB
- Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Power Handling: 30 Watts
- Cable: Less than 3dB
Electrical for GPS Antenna
- Frequency: 1575.42±13 MHz (L1)
- Power: 20mA at 5VDC
- Compatible with any Iridium Data Modem with GPS or Satellite telephones with GPS
- This is a small, inexpensive dual Iridium/GPS antenna designed to operate with satellite modems and trackers.
- It provides continuous coverage from 1610.0 to 1626.5 MHz specifically for the Iridium network and 1575.42±13 MHz (L1) for the GPS.
- It is optimized to operate under various data modes specifically SBD
- Iridium Network Certified Product
- RoHS compliant
- Made in USA