Iridium Global 75 Minute 30 Day Prepaid SIM
The Iridium Global 75 Minute 30 Day Prepaid SIM cards offer great value and can be used anywhere. If you have valuable unused airtime remaining, you can extend the expiry date for 30, 60 or 90 days, without having to recharge the card with more airtime.
- No monthly access charges
- Minutes valid globally
- Two-stage dialing service included
- Voicemail included
- No fee for replenishment
- Unused minutes can be extended if a new bundle is purchased.
- FREE Services: Direct calls to Iridium phone are free for the Iridium owner, Voicemail, Call Forwarding, Call Barring and Incoming SMS
- Card is permanently deactivated on the date of expiration if not recharged. Expiry dates are cumulative up to 2 years
- Calls made to other satellite networks (Inmarsat, Globalstar & Thuraya) are debited at 12 minutes per each minute
- No credit checks or deposits required
- Works with ALL Iridium Satellite Phone Models
- Extended SIM Cards roll-over remaining airtime before expiration
- Card and airtime can remain active for up to 24 months
- Calls are debited in 1-minute increments
SIM Service Notes
Calls are debited in 20 second increments. When making Iridium-to-Iridium voice calls, calls are debited at half the rate of an Iridium-to-Landline call
- (Example: If a user were to exclusively make Iridium-to-Iridium calls, the 75-minute plan would actually produce 150 minutes (2X the minutes) for the satellite user)
- Unused minutes are forfeited upon expiration – Card is permanently deactivated 90 days after expiry if not recharged. – Expiry dates are cumulative up to 2 years
- Outgoing SMS (i.e. text messaging) are debited in 20 second increments, for qualifying prepaid plans
- FREE Services: Voicemail, Call Forwarding, Call Barring and Incoming SMS
- All prepaid and monthly pricing plans subject to change
- All plans are subject to applicable taxes
- Please allow two business days for processing of orders.
- Rush options available
- Recharges on prepaid plans are activated on invoice date
- Recharge minutes are cumulative up to 16666 minutes
- Query remaining minutes from Iridium phone by dialing 2888
- No Refunds on Prepaid Service Orders
- To query minutes: Use toll-free number 2888 from Iridium satellite phone
- Remaining minutes are announced before each call made
|Dimensions||7 x 5 x .15 in|
|Region||Worldwide / Global|
|Per Min Rate||Voice: $1.80 / Min|
|Can Recharge Airtime?||Yes, within 90 Days of SIM Expiration.|
|Compatible Equipment||All Iridium SIM based devices.|
- No Monthly Fee and Attractive Pricing: Iridium offers prepaid data and voice service with no monthly fee. Plus, with prepaid pricing in line with traditional postpaid pricing, Iridium users can opt for either prepaid or postpaid services without fear of being penalized for choosing one over the other.
- 30 days of validity. The Iridium 75 Minute Prepaid SIM Card is loaded with 75 satellite phone minutes that can be used anywhere in the world. Lifetime of minutes is 30 days.
- Validity time of minutes can be extended by adding more minutes prior to expiry, however all unused minutes will expire three years after the date they were originally loaded.
The chart below shows how fast your minutes will be gone through for which service you are connecting to with your device using units. How it works is this:
- Find your SIM card on the top chart with their corresponding units (standard cards are listed)
- Find the service you are connecting to with the other charts whether it is an incoming or outgoing connection
- The number of units listed for the service you are connecting to are per minute
For example, if you are making an outgoing call to a cellular phone look at the chart below and find "cellular" in the "Outgoing" chart. You will see that it uses 60 units and that's for every minute so let's say you are on the phone for 5 minutes; this would use 300 total units.
|Standard Prepaid Cards||75 Min||150 Min||200 Min||300 Min||500 Min||750 Min|
|Two-stage dialing||60 units|
|Voicemail Retrieval||30 units|
|Other Iridium||30 units|
|Other satellite network||540 units|
|SMS/Text messages||20 units/msg|